You are not connected to the Howard University Libraries network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Information and Research
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Named Person:||Kelly Miller|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"Copyright © 2010 by Ida E. Jones"--T.p. verso.|
|Description:||xix, 188 p. : 1 score ; 23 cm.|
Biographical sketch of Kelly Miller, 1863-1939 --
1. My entry into a land made sick by strife, 1863-1879 --
2. A vastly different life opens for me, 1880-1889 --
3. I am introduced to a new world, 1890-1916 --
4. The negro is scarcely ever considered, 1917-1925 --
5. My life: a yardstick of progress, 1926-1939 --
|Responsibility:||Ida E. Jones.|
"This work is not solely a tribute to the creation of Moorland Spingran Research Center nor the politics at Howard University during Kelly Miller's tenure. This work attempts to situate the life of Kelly Miller in three areas: the private, the public, and the polemic."--Excerpted from the Preface (p. xii).
Retrieving notes about this item